Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday.
Sunday 11/18 20%
High 46° / Low 39°
Generally cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 44F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 20%
High 50° / Low 41°
Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 11/20 80%
High 43° / Low 28°
Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday 11/21 10%
High 40° / Low 20°
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
To all GNYR members,
This Thursday, Nov 1, 2018, is pin night. Also, there will be nominations for officers.
All members are asked to attend.
The GNYR has meetings every 1st Thursday of the Month @ 8:00 PM
at the Williston Park American Legion Hall, 730 Willis Avenue, Williston Park, N.Y.
All are welcome to attend.
Note: The New Monthly Meeting Location
Williston Park American Legion Hall
730 Willis Avenue
Williston Park, NY
- November 2018 Monthly Meeting October 30, 2018
- 2018 Spring Meet Memorial Awards June 4, 2018
- The 52nd Annual Old Westbury Gardens Spring Meet Class Awards June 4, 2018
- The All-Terrain 1918 Ford Model T December 9, 2017
- GNYR’s September 2017 Meeting Presentation September 15, 2017
- Quad Headlights Were New Look On ’58 Cars September 14, 2017
- Ethanol September 14, 2017
- 2017 Spring Meet Memorial Awards June 8, 2017
- The 51st Annual Old Westbury Gardens Spring Meet Class Awards June 5, 2017
- Help Our Veterans May 13, 2017
Appearing at the your next GNYR meeting:
David Fleur - Author of the "In the Garage" website and articles for Newsday.
Howard Kroplick - Historian, Author and Car Collector.
Your Old Books To the V.A. Hospital
Contact Paul Parnes at 718-217-2220
Have Questions About Restoring Your "Baby"?
Contact the AACA Library and Research Center
View our photo galleries of past events.
All photos were taken by members of the GNYR.
Vice President: 718-217-2220
Membership Secretary: 516-437-3952
Good & Welfare: 516-354-0210
Event Correspondent: 516-295-3248