Today is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. A few thunderstorms possible.
Wednesday 09/26 40%
High 78° / Low 58°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday 09/27 10%
High 68° / Low 58°
Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 09/28 40%
High 66° / Low 59°
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday 09/29 20%
High 70° / Low 53°
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
The GNYR has meetings every 1st Thursday of the Month @ 8:00 PM
at the Williston Park American Legion Hall, 730 Willis Avenue, Williston Park, N.Y.
All are welcome to attend.
Note: The New Monthly Meeting Location
Williston Park American Legion Hall
730 Willis Avenue
Williston Park, NY
- 2018 Spring Meet Memorial Awards June 4, 2018
- The 52nd Annual Old Westbury Gardens Spring Meet Class Awards June 4, 2018
- The All-Terrain 1918 Ford Model T December 9, 2017
- GNYR’s September 2017 Meeting Presentation September 15, 2017
- Quad Headlights Were New Look On ’58 Cars September 14, 2017
- Ethanol September 14, 2017
- 2017 Spring Meet Memorial Awards June 8, 2017
- The 51st Annual Old Westbury Gardens Spring Meet Class Awards June 5, 2017
- Help Our Veterans May 13, 2017
- Queens County Region, VCCA Antique Car Show 2017 Date Change May 12, 2017
Appearing at the your next GNYR meeting:
David Fleur - Author of the "In the Garage" website and articles for Newsday.
Howard Kroplick - Historian, Author and Car Collector.
Your Old Books To the V.A. Hospital
Contact Paul Parnes at 718-217-2220
Have Questions About Restoring Your "Baby"?
Contact the AACA Library and Research Center
View our photo galleries of past events.
All photos were taken by members of the GNYR.
Vice President: 718-217-2220
Membership Secretary: 516-437-3952
Good & Welfare: 516-354-0210
Event Correspondent: 516-295-3248